"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"
Your child's safety, happiness and learning experience is our priority in the Preschool Ministry of North Point. We believe it's never too early for a child to start learning about Jesus. Here at North Point we have a variety of learning opportunities for your preschoolers.
Here at North Point we offer a variety of fun and learning opportunities for our children (Birth - 6th grade):
- Sunday School: Sunday School meets every Sunday morning at 9:45 . All classes are divided into age groups so lessons and activities can be designed to meet their developmental needs.
- AWANA meets Sunday nights during the school year and serves children from 2 years of age through 6th grade. AWANA equips children with the Word of God through Scripture memorization, Bible story time, and good, old-fashioned fun and games.
- Vacation Bible School occurs during the summers. This fun-filled week of teaching children about God and His love is a great way to ingrain the Word of God into children from an early age.
- Nursery care is not available at this time during COVID-19. This will change in the following weeks.
- Our NEW AWANA time is 5:00pm-6:30pm.